Saturday, August 3, 2019

YOUTH FOR GOD

 

            Text:  Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.
            Ecclesiastes 12:1-2 Contemporary English Version  Keep your Creator in mind while you are young! In years to come, you will be burdened down with troubles and say, "I don't enjoy life anymore."
Someday the light of the sun and the moon and the stars will all seem dim to you. Rain clouds will remain over your head.
           
Children
             Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
            Mark 10:13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
            1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

Youth
            1 Corinthians 13:11-12  When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

           
            1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
            Psalm 71:17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
            Listen to the voice of the Lord. GOD speaks to ALL of us, not just adults.
           

            Ecclesiastes 11:9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
            Ecclesiastes 11:9 The Message (MSG) You who are young, make the most of your youth.Relish your youthful vigor.Follow the impulses of your heart.
If something looks good to you, pursue it.But know also that not just anything goes;You have to answer to God for every last bit of it.
            God wants us to be happy. Enjoy life. Be a victorious Christian.
Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
            Titus 2:6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.



Young adult
           
            Proverbs 5:18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
           
Good youth prepares for old age
            John 21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
             
           
Words for everyone

            1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:



No comments:

Post a Comment