Saturday, December 31, 2016

DYING FOR A NEW BEGINNING



            Text: Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
           
            Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.
             "Romans 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed.
              2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
            2 Timothy 4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known and that all the Gentiles might hear.
             Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
            1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
            Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
             Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
            Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
           
            Announcements
Wednesday bible discussion; The truth Project, 7:00 p.m. lesson #7
January 7, Work day 10:00 a.m.
January 11, 1:00 p.m. Women's tea At the church.
January 2 (tomorrow) Morning bible study at Jack in the box, Carson City Hwy 50.
February 15 Annual business meeting
 Remember the brown box, building fund, bicycle, and sewing machine jar.
Food pantry, food donation.  Cans and non-perishables
February 5, Super Bowl Party at my house.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment