Saturday, November 17, 2018

OPEN THE DOOR, CLOSE THE DOOR





            Text:  Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Let Jesus in
            John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
              John 14:20  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
            Romans 8:11  But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
           
            Ephesians 3:17-20  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
            1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Keep evil spirits out
            There are many things in life that cause us to lose our victory in the Lord.
Anger
Jealousy
Depression
Selfishness
Greed
Pride

            Mark 6:7
And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
            Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
            Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

            John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
            Colossians 1:27  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
           
              James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment