Saturday, August 20, 2016

Examine the Bible




            Text: Job 12:9-13 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this?
10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
11 Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?
12 With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.
13 With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.

            Isaiah 44:28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

             
            Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
              Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
              Psalm 119:89 For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
              Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment