Saturday, August 3, 2024

Psalm 88

Psalm 88:1-18 KJV
[1] O LORD God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee: [2] Let my prayer come before thee: Incline thine ear unto my cry; [3] For my soul is full of troubles: And my life draweth nigh unto the grave. [4] I am counted with them that go down into the pit: I am as a man that hath no strength: [5] Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, Whom thou rememberest no more: And they are cut off from thy hand. [6] Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, In darkness, in the deeps. [7] Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, And thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves. Selah. [8] Thou hast put away mine acquaintance far from me; Thou hast made me an abomination unto them: I am shut up, And I cannot come forth. [9] Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee. [10] Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah. [11] Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? Or thy faithfulness in destruction? [12] Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? And thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness? [13] But unto thee have I cried, O LORD; And in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee. [14] LORD, why castest thou off my soul? Why hidest thou thy face from me? [15] I am afflicted and ready to die From my youth up: While I suffer thy terrors I am distracted. [16] Thy fierce wrath goeth over me; Thy terrors have cut me off. [17] They came round about me daily like water; They compassed me about together. [18] Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, And mine acquaintance into darkness.
https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.88.1-18.KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment